WasderNoob-MatiasSWAWasderNoob-MatiasSWA

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 22 Fans

Voltspeed - in the rain Voltspeed - in the rain

lol gay boring ja

VoltSpeedGames responds:

k its morth worth than your life

Sunshine Sunshine

more ambient, work on the chords, they sound overvoiced

GeometryDashMau5Kids responds:

Okey and thank you :3

deadmau5 feat. Grabbitz「Let Go」【lia;quo Remix】 deadmau5 feat. Grabbitz「Let Go」【lia;quo Remix】

Amazing Job
Production Quality: 9/10
Nothing much to improve about this track.
2 points for: Great Sound Design, Lyric Insert,
4 points for: Different Melodies
0.5 points for: Intro/Outro

Keep up the good work! I hope to find more songs like these in the future.

{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

I liked the song. It was good but I thought you could've changed the amount of reverb in the beginning and added something in the background to remove from the emptiness. Doing so would make the drop a bit less too sudden, you know what I mean? Good in general, keep up the good work and good luck on Electrodynamix 2!

Mau5Kids - Q12 Mau5Kids - Q12

I like the melody! I think it would've sounded better if it had more synths and custom drums :3

GeometryDashMau5Kids responds:

OK :3

Lithium Lithium

You shouldn't have uploaded this. The drop is painful and the part after that isn't on key. The person who scouted you was probably just some Geometry Dash fan who actually makes decent music unlike you.

SirHadoken responds:

It is impossible for any individual to jump into an extremely complicated program like FL Studio 12 and understand all of the concepts as fluently and as easily as someone who has used the program for nearly seven years, like Waterflame.
Of course, I'm going to screw up. I understand. This music isn't of the best quality it could've been, but I see it less of an unprofessional hurricane of mismatched sounds and more of a sign of progress.
And the one who scouted me was Karaplex. Yes, he does make good music, unlike me, but he at least understands that I'm not a musically gifted superhuman.
I appreciate that you took the time to write a review, and I promise you that I won't stay a bad music developer forever, but it is at this point that I must disagree with your way of thinking, with the thought in mind that it takes practice to achieve mastery, and one's practice should be seen as practice, and not be criticized to the degree of a professional work of art. If you do not fully understand or agree with these points, I strongly encourage you to download the demo version of FL Studio 12 and try it out for yourself.

Best Regards,
SH~

TheFatRat - Epic TheFatRat - Epic

Everything about this song is decent but I thought that If you didn't add distortion to the beginning synth it would've been better.

Onestop.mid (Ev Productions Edit) Onestop.mid (Ev Productions Edit)

This sounds good, but I think the drums could be a tad bit higher in volume. Some of the instruments sound a little bit too loud and there's too much reverb. Also, the note sound a bit off beat at some parts. Other than that, I think this sounded great. I didn't think anybody else would upload a remake of any WinXP Midis XD Those are dank. I thought if there was anyone who did do a remake it wouldn't be so good. This however was very accurate. Great job!

Ev054 responds:

Promise Defense Promise Defense

Too much of one noise. The dubstep sound in the background is kinda ear wrenching. The melody is still OK.

TheKermits - Sudden TheKermits - Sudden

Meh, it's still like your other. Only two notes. You need major equalization on the two synths. Oh not to mention, you used only two synths. That makes this song feel a bit empty.

CompleteStory responds: